Toll Free Phone:
Toll Free Fax:
Refill Request Line:
Consulting Pharmacist (RPh) and/or Nurse (RN) Services
Managed Healthcare Pharmacy offers the services of a Clinical Nurse Consultant to support our customers and the residents they serve. Services provided by our RPh and/or RN Consultant include the following:
- Physician Orders
- Therapeutic duplication
- Drug-disease contraindication
- Appropriate drug dosage
- Appropriate duration of therapy
- Clinical drug abuse or misuse
- Charts and eMARs for facilities that are interfaced with our pharmacy information system; including recommended labs, identifying drug/drug interactions or drug/food interactions.
- RN administration-identifying potential problems and/or patterns.
- PRN parameters that are resident specific upon request.
- Resident specific "Psychoactive medication acknowledgement" per Oregon OARs.
- Individual resident behavior and possible medication or behavioral interventions.
In-services annually on topics of interest to each facility and in compliance with Oregon OARs.
Assist with at risk plans (nutrition, dehydration, elopement, fall, complex medication regime, and pressure ulcer.) Assist with service planning.
Offer copies of "guidelines" for administration of non oral meds (e.g. inhalers, suppositories, eye and ear drops).
Guest appearance at support groups for dementia homes.
Serving LTC Settings:
√ Adult FC
√ Residential Care
√ Assisted Living
√ Skilled Nursing
√ DD Group Homes
√ Mental Health
√ Hospice Programs
√ All LTC Facilities